The window at the east end of the north aisle, beside the St Nicholas altar, is the parish’s memorial to the third vicar, Fr Williams who died on 6 January 1957. The window is the work of Celtic Studios and was dedicated in 1959. It shows St Nicholas, St Christopher and St Anthony of Padua. St Anthony was the patron of Fr Williams’ youngest son who died in 1927 at the age of 7, a tragedy which seems to have affected him for the rest of his life. Fr Williams presented the fourth Station of the Cross (Jesus meets his Mother) in his memory and at his request was buried in the same grave as his son in the churchyard of St Paul’s church, Sketty.